To work as part of our new Amsterdam team which provides logistics to data centres, white gloves delivery, and installation in our clients’ data halls.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Place the servers safely and securely in the correct location as per floor plans.
- Cable the servers in line with agreed protocols and instructions.
- Ensure cabling is completed to the required standards and within the stated timescale.
- Conduct all tests to ensure servers are correctly installed and go live.
- Follow instructions from client representatives and ATC management.
- Report any issues with the servers to client representatives as soon as observed.
- Comply with all client operational and security directives.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time in line with your experience and competencies.
- As part of the Frankfurt team, be cross-trained on other functions.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- A full driving licence is required, covering commercial vehicles up to 3,500kgs.
- Good command of English and German languages is required.
- Ability to be flexible in respect of work standards and demands.
- Capable of working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to complete tasks.
- Resilient and able to deal with changing priorities.
- Proven experience in cabling and electrical work.
- Ability to read electrical drawings and floor plans.
CONTRACT & SALARY
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Health and social security benefits