ATC is a European logistics, white glove, and technical services specialist for data centres. Our focus is on anticipating the critical needs of our clients and delivering industry-leading standards for safety, security and reliability. Since being established in 1979, we have continued to lead our dedicated teams across Europe to build strong relationships with our clients.
Our mission is to deliver and install Europe’s data centres with precision and care. We achieve this by focusing on our team and our services:
- Our Team – Powered by people to keep data centres moving safely and securely.
We recognise that our greatest strength is our staff, which is why we promote a culture of personal development and professional training, both internally and from leading industry bodies.
- Our Services – We provide a range of specialised services tailored to the individual needs and demands of each client, their equipment, and their data centre infrastructure.
From managing specialised computer transport, and IT relocation services, to logistics and planning, and data centre commissioning and decommissioning; we adapt our 40+ years of expertise to every situation.
- ATC operates in a dynamic global market where clients demand a service that is right first time, every time; we are recruiting motivated and driven people to work in a company that is Driving Forward.
We are looking for an HR Advisor to provide valuable guidelines on how to recruit, onboard, advise and assist with the employee lifecycle.
HR Advisor responsibilities include providing interviewing tips to hiring managers, researching performance evaluation methods and designing company policies. To be successful in this role, you should have aprofessional background in HR, along with good understanding of labour legislation. We are ideally looking for someone with 2-3 years of experience in the HR field. Ultimately, you will ensure our Human Resources department nurtures a healthy work environment and contributes to achieving our business goals.
- End to end Recruitment for roles at various levels throughout the company
- Design and help implement company policies
- Review and update job descriptions
- Train hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
- Hold interviews with all candidates, acting as the first point of contact.
- Assist with internal surveys to gather employee feedback and identify areas of improvement
- Suggest new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations (e.g. ATS and HRIS software)
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, like turnover and retention rates
- Ensure that all onboarding paperwork is completed to the highest standard
- Ensure that AWS onboarding is executed to the highest and quickest standard
- Assist in organizing employer branding initiatives
- Act as a point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
- Other HR administration tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Any other duties that come as part of maintaining a HR department and assisting the HR Executive
- Proven work experience as an HR Advisor or similar role
- Knowledge of Recruitment lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (HRMS)
- Ability to assist with designing company policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Third level Qualification in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar field