Provide best in class levels of customer service, professionally and profitably, by ensuring fulfilment of customer delivery and orders on time, every time to agreed schedules. Our 2017 video gives a view of the working life of an ATC international driver.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To collect and deliver products in line with agreed schedules
- To reporting to Operations Manager throughout the day
- To complete all Digital and Manual documentation in line with company and client procedures
- To ensure all documentation is kept up to date and shared as appropriately (i.e., amend on the spot if job order changed)
- To ensure levels of customer service are maintained at all times
- To act in a professional manner with clients and colleagues at all times
- To adhere to all regulations regarding the performance of duties including but limited to staff uniform, performance standards
- To follow route and time schedules as defined, and to notify any changes immediately
- To load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate the delivery vehicle and to notify any issues immediately.
- To deal with and manage multiple customer’s and supplier’s needs on both domestic and international runs
- To ensure all documentation for warehouse/haulage/distribution/shipping is accurate
- To perform and implement general administration on a daily basis.
- To comply with all tachograph requirements as set out and amended from time to time
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time -to-time in line with your skills and competencies.
- Provide regular updates as required to Operations Manager and colleagues regarding schedules
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Full clean Articulated driving licence
- Digital Tachograph card
- Fluent English
- Up to date CPC card and refresher training
- Experience in the logistics industry, including white glove services.
- Proven experience of working with and or in a multinational logistics environment
- Proven experience in Irish and European deliveries
- A minimum of 5 years driving experience the logistics industry
- Very strong communication skills
- Computer skills, to operate handheld technologies
- Effective demonstration of the competencies noted below will be a requirement of the job holder:-
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Problem-solving skills
Note: Candidates are required to have the right to work in the EU/EEA. ATC does not sponsor applications for visas.