To work as part of a team which plans and coordinates transport routes across Ireland, the UK and Europe as well as daily manpower allocations in Dublin, London & Frankfurt.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform administrative tasks efficiently and to a high standard, in accordance with standard operating procedures. The successful candidate will ensure all queries and requests are dealt with promptly and professionally. S/he will be responsible for the preparation of documentation, maintaining files and completing financial transactions.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan daily and weekly activities to ensure effective use of resources.
- Ensuring proofs of delivery / activity are actively managed.
- Liaise with the control tower and team to ensure service levels are maintained
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors, overseas offices and agents.
- Work closely with clients supply chain function to ensure schedules are met and are accurately reported on
- Respond to changing customer demands seamlessly
- Responsible for communicating with customers and understanding customer requirements.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Full understanding of Digital Tacograph regulations
The following are an advantage
- Experience in the logistics industry, including white glove services
- Fork lift licence
- Manual handling certification
- Safe Pass
Note: Candidates are required to have the right to work in the EU/EEA. ATC does not sponsor applications for visas.